For over 1200 years, starting with the Nicene Creed, a sect of the Constantine Bible a.k.a. Catholicism had domination over the Roman Empire. warfare in its mistreatment of other religions ultimately came its downfall, the failed attempts to capture Israel in the Crusades are proof that God was not with them.
Reformers such as Faithists, Quakers, Esseans and other so-called infidels of the Catholic Church led to their downfall. Right from the beginning, in the fourth century, Constantine stated that anybody who is not Catholic is an infidel and to make matters worse the popes were inspired by false gods to cause mortals to be scourged, imprisoned and put to death for heresy.
Behold what Jehovih has said about what had happened:
Jehovih had said:
14. Suffer Looeamong to carry out the inquisitions, to put to death whosoever he will. For it shall come to pass that the spirits of those he slayeth in Roma and Venice and Napla and all other cities and countries will remain in their places with vengeance on their souls. And the time shall come when thou shalt withdraw thy protecting angel hosts from these cities; and, behold, these angels of vengeance will come forth and visit their wrath upon this false God and his kingdoms.
15. So, God was strong in resolution to let evil take its course; and, so, in all countries where the false Kriste had been afflicting mortals, God withdrew his protecting hosts, leaving those countries and those heavens to take their course.
16. And it came to pass, the angels of vengeance came forth for battle; to battle other angels, and to obsess mortals unto battle also, and all against the false Kriste.
17. Thus was opened the door for the split in Looeamong’s doctrines, which was to ultimate in the entire overthrow of the Trinity, and of the Holy Ghost, and of Looeamong also, under his false name.
18. Thus did war begin again on earth, and in Looeamong’s heavens, about himself and his doctrines.
19. To make matters worse for himself, he established angel emissaries in his earthly kingdom, in Roma, to inspire the popes to cause mortals to be scourged, imprisoned and put to death for heresy, and these things were done in the name of Kriste and the Holy Ghost.
20. And it came to pass that no man could express a word, or thought, reflecting upon Looeamong’s earthly doctrines or government, without falling a victim to mortal and angel emissaries of this false Kriste. Verily were many of these mortal cities obsessed by angels of darkness and evil.
21. In course of time, behold, mortals, inspired by vengeance-loving spirits, rose up against Looeamong’s popes and cardinals, and protested against the abnegation of man’s right to think for himself; and these people called themselves, protestants, professing that there were two Kristes, a true one and a false one, and, moreover, that they themselves were worshipers of the true Kriste.